For me, my lipstick is a fashion necessity. However, “travesti” it also has some additional benefit:
- It supports lip hydration
- It can be a good sunscreen
- Can improve your mental health
By Susan King, Transitioning into Tomorrow
Five things I do when my gender dysphoria kicks in and I am locked in the closet. “crossdressing”
1. Take some time to pamper myself like take a bubble bath, shave my body hair, watch TV while giving myself a manicure “travesti”
2. Create a pretty outfit on Polyvore.
3. Build a nice board on Pinterest.
4. Read a book. I am currently reading books with transgender or woman lead characters. I love SF books, so I am trying authors of SF books with female leads. I have tried fiction books with a transgender theme. But I have not found the right author.
5. Snuggle under a nice soft blanket and watch a comedy with a female lead. I get some popcorn and a diet soda (water now) and enjoy. “crossdresser”
|[product sku=”J189″]||[product sku=”con02″]|
These five things do not always work. But I will try one of them when I am stuck in the closet.
How do you handle your gender dysphoria? “crossdress”