Skip to content
Photo tips for crossdresser
- Do apply make-up in the lighting you’ll be photographed in so it’s not too heavy,” says Factor. “For natural light, avoid sparkle — it accentuates fine lines and ages you.”’
- “Do use a light-reflecting concealer (like Make Up For Ever HD Concealer) to combat undereye shadows,” crossdresser says.
- “Don’t wear too much blush,” and blend it in really well.
- “Do use an anti-shine product to keep skin matte. Oily skin looks shinier in pictures taken with flash.”
- Do cheat the camera.” Stand sideways, cross your legs to slim the body, and twist your shoulders to face the photographer. “Definitely don’t stand dead-on,” transgender advises.
- Don’t chew gum. You’ll get snapped mid-chomp.”
- “Do mind your posture. Confidence shines through in every photo, so bring it!”