Bikini Hair Removal Tips for Your Male to Female Transformation
It’s a bit taboo to talk about the hair “down there”, but let’s face it …
Having a neatly groomed bikini area is an important part of your feminine presentation!
In this article, I’m going to share my best bikini hair removal tips for crossdressers and MTF transgender women.
The most common bikini hair removal options include:
- Using a depilatory cream
Waxing offers the longest lasting results. You can either purchase a do-it-yourself kit or get a professional wax.
I recommend going to a salon if possible. (Do-it-yourself waxing is difficult and painful if you don’t know what you’re doing.) Most big cities offer male waxing, so you shouldn’t have any issues finding this service.
Using a depilatory cream
Using a depilatory cream is a great option for the bikini area since it’s virtual painfree. Just keep in mind that depilatories should never be applied directly to the genital area.
Hair terminator cream $18.00
- HairTerminator offers considerable advantage over existing methods like laser treatment and waxing.
- It can be easily carried out at home, the effect is permanent and the cost is considerably less than any other method.
Shaving is a fast and easy bikini hair removal option – though there are definitely some tricks to shaving this area.
Here are 4 tips for shaving your bikini hair:
- Trim first. To avoid clogging up your razor, use a scissors to trim your hair before you shave.
- Use the right razor. The bikini area is tricky to navigate, so use a razor especially designed for this purpose. I recommend Bikini Shaversor the Bodygrooming System.
- Avoid irritation. Use a shaving cream for sensitive skin. Go slow and avoid shaving over the same area repeatedly as this can lead to razor burn.
- Avoid ingrown hairs. The bikini area is especially prone to ingrown hairs, which is NOT a sexy look. Exfoliate daily using a loofah or washcloth to prevent ingrown hairs.