6. Women’s life expectancy is higher than it is for men worldwide.
This may be explained by different factors – the rate of hormons (testosterone and estrogen) in organism, women’s slower metabolism, lower death rate in childhood, better ability to adjust to the environment. However, the longer life expectancy doesn’t mean women are healthier than men. It just means we can leave through the conditions that men die from.
7. Women speak about 20,000 words a day while for average man this number is 13,000 times less.
Yes. Women are that chatty. On the other hand, if they have so much topics to discuss – good for them!
8. Women cry about 30-64 times a year. Men cry on average 6 to 17 times a year.
Hormones again are the reason. 60 percent more prolactin in women’s bodies – and we are crying rivers while men remain calm and dry.
9. Fun fact: an average woman eats about 2-3 kilos of lipstik (per lifetime).
Question: Does it have to be considered when making a diet plan?
10. The first computer programmer was a woman Ada Lovelace (1815 -1852 )
Now, who said we are not good with math?
11. Both cases of highest IQs recorded (ever) belong to women.
Yup, we are that brainy. No more women’s logic related jokes, please.
12. Why do women lack free time? That’s the answer!
According to researches, women spend on average120 hours a year looking in the mirrors, over 4 years of their lives menstruating, and approximately one year of their lives deciding what to wear. That’s a lot of busy time, indeed!
13. When woman dresses, she usually puts on a blouse first. Pants come second. For men it is vice versa.
Science can’t explain this fact. That’s just how things work transgender.
14. Women prefer chocolate over sex!
Seventy percent of women would have a bar of chocolate instead of having sex. Well, it’s not a secret that men need more sex than women. While men enjoy physical side, women enjoy the emotions they get during intimacy. So, does it mean chocolate gives us more emotional pleasure! That is something for men to think about…
15. Only 30% of women can orgasm from intercourse. And the same amount of women have trouble reaching orgasm.
The reasons vary from physiological peculiarities, lack sex education, inexprienced partner or wrong positions. The habit of faking orgasm instead of talking with a partner and solving the problem may also be the reason why women prefer chocolate.
16. There is always at least one thing that woman doesn’t like about her body. Usually that’s either weight, or breast size.
Even super models who seem perfect to anyone try to hide some imperfections they notice about their body. Seriously, women are so self-critical.
17. High heels create the effect of roundish butt (it sticks out 25 percent more)
However, we all know stilettos are not practical, they seem to have strong advantages.
And now, a couple of facts about women which are not scientifically proven but were said by the wise men and so should be taken for granted crossdressing.
18. ‘A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.’ – Oliver Herford
19. ‘Every woman is wrong until she cries, and then she is right – instantly.’ – Sam Slick