Perfectly designed pads for transgender and crossdressers!
Pads made to fit the trans/CD body form for the most possible see available today!
Depending or you have heavy beardgrow or not shave your beard and afterwards use an new razor blade and shave the whole beard region. If you have heavy beardgrow you can try too use an camouflage stick for on the beard shadow. try to buy an camouflage stick color who would camouflage your beard shadow the best. Do not apply it alot and make sure you smear it out real well. After that try using a foundation as close too your own skin color! Take an sponge or big brush and spread it out too apply it onto your whole face , ears and nek area. With and smaller brush you can optionally applyan compact powder who is an little darker then the foundation at skin/hair border in an circle so the effect give’s and rounder face structure. Although its depends from person to person if it is needed! Next depending on if you have full eyebrows , the best things is too begin making the eyebrow hair shorter. On the eye side of your eyebrow you can make your eyebrow hair lighter using an white eye pencil by following you eyebrow line from inside too out ! when your having smal eybrow or light ha
ir eyebrow the eye pencil isn’t needed crossdressing. also optionally you can use eyebrow plastic to sorta stick your eyebrow hairs too you head and with an sponge soft apply the foundation you used for the rest of the face. When you look in the mirror you would see yourself without eyebrow! At first tis a funny look not having eyebrows anymore! With an lightbrown eyebrow pencil or with eyebrow powder your gonna draw another eyebrow. Don’t aspect to master that in one time as i myself probably fucked it up dozen of times ( sorry for swearing) For the beginning of the eyebrow best is to let it be were the original eyebrow begins. The end although you can decide bij taking any eye pencil and hold it at the side of your nose and point it besides the outside of your eye. Were your pencil points out to if roughly were your eyebrow end will become sexy transgender
I prefer to draw a thin eyebrow line just above my own eyebrow covered in eyebrow plastic.
In that way you can make the most consistent line on two sides . Before i discovered this way i always try to draw the eyebrow line’s but most of the time one was a little different from the other. And because i can’t live with bad drawn eyebrow’s i always took it of and applied again till it was how i liked it. In that way i became real handy in doing it. The same goes for applying the make up and the to much factor. I learned overtime that to much always ends up in not manageble anymore and it would wear of fast. But in the beginning i always applied more then needed to cover thing up and now i spend more time on applying it the right way to cover the same with less! (see example crossdressers ) under the white eyecolor under my eyebrows are my normal eyebrows pasted away with eyebrow plastic and covered with white. If you look at the eyes.jpeg picture im trying to apply less white and make it more natural look !
As the summer rages on, protect your(transgenger) skin so you don’t have to suffer from the season’s skin problems. It’s the (hopefully) end of summer and while the monsoon should be here soon, for now the heat continues unabated. Fortunately, your skin needn’t take the brunt of the heat this season. We have for you, some tips that’ll help keep your skin fresh and dewy, even as the mercury continues to stay high.
1. Stay hydrated. Your body tends to lose a lot of moisture in the summer, so it’s important to regularly replenish the H2O. Drink a lot of water and liquids and your skin will stay soft and moisturised as well.
2. Sun protection. If you can, try and stay indoors between 11am and 3pm. That’s when the sun’s rays are the strongest and can have an adverse effect on your skin. Also, don’t forget to apply that all-important sunscreen 30 minutes before you step out. If you’ve been out in the sun for a few hours, touch it up again so you’re well protected.
What should you look for when shopping for a sunscreen? RIGHT HERE : Crossdressing.
3. Use a toner. It’s important to keep your pores closed and skin cool by using a toner. Look for a brand that suits you or try rose water. Its natural cooling properties make it an excellent toner for the hot season.
4. Go for a water-based moisturiser. Don’t make the mistake of skipping the moisturising routine altogether as its essential for your skin to remain hydrated. However, if you find your regular moisturiser too oily, go for a water-based one.
5. Ditch those aerated drinks. Most people have the tendency to reach out for an ice cold aerated drink to quench their thirst on a really hot day. However, it’s important to remember that these drinks are full of sugar that is not good for your skin or your figure. Instead drink some water, fresh lime, fresh fruit juices, aam panna (green mango drink) or coconut water to stay hydrated. It’s also best to minimise the intake of diuretics like alcohol and caffeine as they reduce the water from your system.
6. Cleanse your face twice a day. At least! This is important to do even if you’ve been home all day and feel like your skin is clean. Cleansing and moisturising your skin before sleeping is an absolute must.
7. Exfoliate. More than the rest of the year, it’s really important to exfoliate your skin in the summer to remove dead skin and improve blood circulation to the face. Choose from any of the cosmetic scrubs available in the market or make one at home. Try this simple one using 4 to 5 tbsps of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, 5 – 6 drops of rose water and milk or yoghurt. Mix it into a paste and use it to exfoliate your face. Follow it up with a facemask and moisturiser.
8. Don’t like your tan? Gram flour can also be used as a facemask to get rid of an uneven tan. Mix it with yoghurt and a few drops of lemon and apply and leave it on your face till it’s dry. The citrus properties of the lemon are very effective in removing the tan.
9. Get that warm, summer glow. Papaya is full of natural goodness and you can even use it as a homemade pack. Just mash 2 tbsp of papaya with a tsp of honey and 1 egg white. Leave the mixture on your face for about 15 minutes and enjoy the glow you get afterwards.
10. Cool your skin. Blending half a cucumber and 1 tbsp of yoghurt in the mixer can make another simple and effective homemade face pack. Apply this to your face for 15 minutes and feel completely pampered.
Bonus tip. Eat healthy, exercise and sleep well! The holy trinity of good health and glowing skin holds true for the whole year. So along with all the tips above, don’t forget to eat a balanced diet, work out for at least 45 minutes everyday and get 7 to 8 hours of sleep. all sissy crossdressers Enjoy the summer!
1. Drink a large bottle of water after brushing your teeth.
This is MC cover girl, Cameron Diaz’s tip for waking up your digestive tract for the day. ‘Every night before I go to sleep, I fill up a big glass bottle with water and put it on my bathroom counter. First thing in the morning, right after I brush my teeth, I drink it. Because I know that during the night, while I am sleeping, all of that breathing in and out exhales a lot of moisture from my lungs. Imagine how much water you can lose during eight hours of breathing! Because we can’t replenish it while we are sleeping, it’s important to rehydrate once we wake. Once I drink the water in the bottle by my sink, I feel it immediately. I go from being a wilted plant to one that has just been rejuvenated by the rain.’
2. Use mayonnaise to protect your hair
Before you dismiss this as utter madness, just look at Blake Lively’s lusicous mane. The actress has just revealed in an interview with Byrdie that she puts mayonnaise on the bottom half of her hair before showering. This cunning DIY trick means that the mid-lengths and ends are protected when shampooing, so the soap can’t strip all the natural moisture and dry it out. Blake’s mum taught her this trick and it seems to have served her well. Just make sure you rinse thoroughly.
3. Use honey as a face mask
Honey (it has to be raw honey, mind you) has antibacterial properties and is very effective at helping acne-prone skin. Slather on your face, leave for 10 minutes, wash off with warm water and the job’s a good’un. Some people complain that the honey draws out the toxins, causing problem skin to get worse before it gets better, but in the long run it’s a good solution.
4. Use baking soda on teeth to make them whiterAre you loathed to splash out on expensive teeth whitening kits? Try mixing one tablespoon of baking soda with three drops of hydrogen peroxide then use it as a toothpaste for a healthy set of pearly whites.
5. Shave legs with hair conditioner
Forget spending money on a separate shaving foam, simply use hair conditioner instead. It’s super moisturising, makes the hairs softer and therefore easier to shave. Winning.
4. Use evening primrose oil to help spots heal fasterBurst an evening primrose oil capsule and apply to troublesome spots to help them heal in half the time. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can really help take the redness out of sore spots. Apply overnight and sleep in it for best results.
6. Never EVER go without a pot of Vaseline
Petroleum jelly has countless uses. One of our favourite things to do is slather it all over our feet, slip on a pair of fluffy socks and then sleep. If you dye your own hair, it’s great for preventing the dye from staining your skin, just use it as a barrier around the hairline, ears and neck. Finally, it can also be used to tame unruly eyebrows.
7. Lemon peel can remove nail varnish stains
If dark nail polish has stained your nails, simply rub some lemon peel on the stubborn spot. Soaking the tips of your nails in lemon juice can also make then whiter.
8. Use an orange to exfoliate
The acid and Vitamin C in oranges makes for an excellent exfoliator. If you don’t have time to be concucting fancy homemade potions and lotions, simply cut an orange in half and use on your knees and elbows.
9. Shave your legs last
If you tend to get bumpy or irritated legs after shaving, do it at the end of your shower when the warm water will have opened up your pores and the hair will be softer.
10. Keep your beauty products in the fridge
Not all of them, obviously, but nail varnishes, eyebrow & eyeliner pencils and lipsticks can all be kept in the chilled section. Doing this will make your polishes last longer, as well as causing lip & eye pencils to be firmer and therefore give sharper lines.
11. Serum + foundation = beautifully soft skin
Add a drop of serum (we love Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair) to your foundation to give your skin an extra glow.
12. Add a drop of peppermint oil to your lipgloss
Add just a drop for a plumped up pout. Warning: it may tingle.
SOLVING THE BRA puzzle
Behind every erotic tube dress – clinging tightly to a woman’s body revealing all the right curves and turns lies a perfect fitting bra boosting her confidence to the apogee. A perfectly fitted bra is an essential ingredient that makes a woman be the best of herself no matter what the occasion is. However, finding the right bra could be a daunting task for most women. Purchasing a bra could soon turn out to be a huge bra puzzle where none of the pieces seem to fit. So following are the steps to your salvation that will deliver your weary body to a perfectly fitted world of brassiere:
You can measure the general size of your bra if you don’t have time for a professional fitting. Firstly, simply take the measure right below your breasts with a measuring tape. This is your band size. Secondly, measure all the way around the fullest part of your breast. Thirdly, subtract the smaller number from the larger number which will give you a cup size.
While buying a crossdresser bra, make sure the following requirements do not slip the mind.
2) THE RIGHT BAND SIZE:
If the band is too loose, it tends to ride up the back increasing the weight of the breasts and making the breasts seem saggy at the same time. If the band is too tight, it can even constrict your breathing besides leaving an impression on the skin.
Be careful when choosing the band size as it should be snug enough to provide comfortable lift and support. Also, it should be kept in mind that the band will loosen after a few washes so it is best to buy one that’s a little snugly.
3) THE PERFECT CUP:
It is of the prerequisite that the breasts should fall into the cups perfectly without getting the breasts squeezed or without a part of the breasts seeping out of the cup.
Bend over and let the breasts fall naturally into the cups with the nipple at the centre of the cup and make sure that the bra cups are smooth without wrinkles.
4) YOUR SIGNATURE STYLE:
A wide variety of designs with versatile usage are now available. While shopping, be on the lookout for the style, shape or design that appeals to you the most and fits you comfortably. This just might be your signature style.
With every type of clothing, one requires a different type of bra. Identifying the perfect bra style or exquisite design for that special occasion is of assured importance.
5) NO STRINGS ATTACHED:
While looking for bras, one need not be committed to a particular brand as there is always a possibility that your soul-mate might be in a different brand where you least expect it!
Most women tend to rush while buying bras. It should be kept in mind that patience is the need of the hour as size differs with brands.
Re-check your size every 10 months to keep those bosoms in a perfect shape.
- PAGE 1 OF 2 -