5 Ways to Look Thinner Instantly (Male to Female Transformation Tips)
Do you wish you had a thinner, more feminine figure right now?
I’m guessing the answer is YES!
The good news is that there are some easy tricks for looking 5 or 10 pounds thinner – instantly! (No diets or grueling workouts required.)
Here are 5 ways to slenderize your body now:
SISSY GIRDLE BODY SHAPER $132.00
- Body shaper give you a best way to re-shape your body to become a real woman body shape. which give an entire new look, while wearing breast form, girdle and bras.
- Combining luxurious yarns and satin accents, you can shine on in this style, perfect for starlets on the red carpet and real women alike!
1. Wear clothes that fit right
The way your clothes fit has a huge impact on how you look.
- Clothes that are too tight highlight your trouble spots and emphasize fat rolls.
- Clothes that are too big add bulk and give your body a formless shape.
Instead of squeezing or drowning your body with ill-fitting clothes, choose items that GRAZE your figure. Garments that skim along your body create a thinner illusion.
2. Go for V necks and open collars
V neck tops and open collars create flattering vertical lines down your torso (where most TG girls carry their weight) and help draw attention to your face.
If you have large breasts (or wear large breast forms), you should definitely stay away from high neck tops since these create a matronly look.
3. Choose flattering accessories
Here are 3 suggestions:Accessories are a great way to direct people’s eyes towards your assets – and AWAY from a beer belly or bulges.
- Wear beautiful earrings to draw the focus away from your body to your face.
- Wear long necklaces to create the illusion of a slimmer torso. (Vertical lines keep the eyes moving up and down instead of out.
- If you have nice hands, wear bracelets and rings to bring attention to your wrists. This helps distract from big arms and/or broad shoulders.
4. Keep your chin up
A double chin can make even the thinnest girl look fat. Keep your chin lifted to give your neck a more defined look. This is especially important in photos.
While you’re at it, check your posture! Good posture can instantly take 5 pounds off your figure.
5. Choose your colors wisely
I’m sure you’ve heard that wearing dark colors can downplay your trouble spots. While this is true, it doesn’t mean you have to live in black clothes.
Instead, wear clothes of a similar tone or intensity. A monochromatic look creates an uninterrupted vertical line. This makes you look thinner than if you were wearing contrasting colors. For example:
- Wear a blue top with denim jeans.
- Pair a burgundy cardigan with brown pants.
- Add black pantyhose under a black dress.