2658921 / Crossdress tips / 0 comment
5 Male to Female Movement Mistakes to Avoid (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips)Clothes, hair, and makeup are important aspects of your feminine image. But your MOVEMENTS say more about you than you probably realize. It doesn’t matter how good you look… If your movements give off a masculine vibe (or worse, are exaggerated and unnatural), you’re probably not making the impression you hoped for. The first step to mastering your feminine movements? It’s avoiding some common mistakes! Here are 5 male to female movement mistakes to avoid – and what to do instead:
Skin stretchy nude floral satin padded underwear 1002
1. Over-exaggerated hip swingingThere’s nothing more alluring than the sexy sway of a woman’s hips as she walks. But you should never overdo this. In fact, if you are consciously swinging your hips, it’s probably too much. A better approach is to simply put on a pair of high heels and walk naturally. Heels automatically cause your hips to sway. The key is to relax your body and go with the flow.
2. Stiff body movementsStiff isn’t sexy. As I mentioned earlier, the secret to fluid, feminine movements is to relax your body. Tense muscles translate to stiff, masculine body movements. Focus on relaxing your body instead. Do stretching exercises to help release built-up tension.
3. Poor postureYour posture is the foundation for your movements. Here are two posture mistakes to avoid:
- Slouching: If you’re tall, you might be tempted to slouch to downplay your height. Don’t. Slouching isn’t attractive and it definitely doesn’t make you look more feminine.
- Arching your back: On the other extreme, avoid exaggerating your posture by arching your back and sticking your butt out. While you might think this looks “sexy,” it actually looks silly.
4. Stocky shoulder movementsMen carry their weight in their upper bodies, while a woman’s center of gravity is in her hips. In men, this often translates into strong upper body movements. As you can see in the video below, the hallmark of a masculine walk is “stocky” shoulder movements. Compare that to crossdressing the graceful sway of the women’s hips.
- Keep your body weight neutral (or even slightly back) instead of leaning forward. This helps downplay the look of your shoulders.
5. Taking up too much spaceThere are many differences crossdress between male and female body language. One of the biggest differences is that men take up more space with their bodies while women tend to keep the space more closed. You can see these differences in the video above:
- When men walk, they typically have a space between their arms and body, while a woman’s hands brush transgender her hips.
- Men’s steps are longer and there’s often more space between the feet.
- There’s even a space between the thumb and hand, while women tend to keep their hands in a closed or “cupped” position.
Are you making the right moves?Now that you know the most common mistakes, here’s another example of feminine movement to study and emulate. Notice the graceful posture, gently swinging hips, and relaxed body movements: