2658921 / Crossdress tips / 0 comment
10 Lingerie Items Every Crossdresser and Transgender Woman Should OwnWearing lingerie is a guaranteed way to feel feminine. Best of all, it’s something you can indulge in on a daily basis. What are the lingerie items every (or at least, almost every) crossdresser and transgender woman should own? Read on for my top 10 picks!
1. Basic black or nude braEvery girl needs a basic bra, so a simple nude or black bra is a must. If you’re having trouble finding your size, try the Leading Lady Lightly Padded Contour Underwire Bra. It comes in a wide range of sizes that would fit most crossdressers and transgender women. (Band sizes 36-54, cup sizes A-G)
2. Panty gaffFor a flat and feminine look, a panty gaff is your best friend. A gaff, of course, is an undergarment designed to offer smoothing up front. Here are a few options:
- Classic Gaff by The Dress Form Store
- Super Strong Hiding Gaff by Suddenly Fem
- Lace Control Panty Gaff by Glamour Boutique
3. Shaping camisoleWho can’t use a little slimming in the middle? A shaping camisole will help trim your waist and belly without squeezing you like a corset or girdle. I like the camisoles from Yummie Tummie, which go up to a size 3x.
4. Padded pantyIf you crave curves (and who doesn’t?), padded panties offer an instant solution. Your options range from light lifting to full-on hip and butt shaping. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Light shaping – Butt Lifting Padded Panties By TrueShapers
- Medium shaping – The Glamour Gal Silicone Hip and Butt Padded Shaper
- Full shaping – Veronicas by Classic Curves
5. Nude or black pantyhoseWhile women don’t wear pantyhose as often as they used to, pantyhose looks more polished than bare skin and enhances the appearance of your legs. Your lingerie wardrobe should include a pair of black and/or nude hose.
6. Slinky nightieThere’s nothing like slipping into a slinky nightgown to make you feel extra feminine. Whether you prefer long or short, you should own at least one silky nightie. Or better yet, buy a few in different lengths and colors.
7. Basic pantiesSometimes simple is best! Whether you prefer thongs, bikinis, or briefs, you should own at least a few basic panties.
8. Sexy bra and panty setWhile the basics are important, half the fun of lingerie is expressing your sensuous side. That’s why no wardrobe is complete without at least one super sexy bra and panty set.
9. NubraThe Nubra is an adhesive bra that’s fantastic for creating cleavage. Since it’s backless and strapless, it can be worn alone or under another bra. To learn how to create feminine cleavage with the Nubra, see my tutorial here.
10. Silk or satin robeA silk or satin robe is a classic boudoir piece that will make you feel ultra feminine. You should have at least one so you have something sensuous to slip into when you are at home.